Donna Lugar is a full-time Certified Mediator and Qualified Arbitrator who provides quality service at a reasonable price. She has arbitrated and mediated over two thousand cases to conclusion and has been mediating and arbitrating cases regularly since 2002 and exclusively since 2010. She has the substantive knowledge of civil cases and the tenacity and drive to facilitate parties working together to get cases settled. She is available for your case at either party’s attorney’s office or at a court reporter’s office.
She is available to conduct your mediation or arbitration in either party’s attorney’s office or at a court reporter’s office throughout the State of Florida; however her primary service areas are the following counties: Sarasota, Manatee and Charlotte. She will travel to Lee County upon request (Lee County cases must be scheduled Tuesdays only.) There is no charge for travel within these counties. There is a charge for travel to counties not mentioned.
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator, 2002.
- Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator, 2003.
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, 1998.
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell, 2000.
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2010.
- Best Lawyers in America, 2010.
Private Practice: 18 years handling personal injury, automobile, first & third party insurance, tort, product liability wrongful death, medical negligence and general negligence cases.
- 2010-present Full-time mediations and arbitrations.
- 2008-2010 Managing Shareholder, Banker Lopez Gassler P.A.
- 1999-2008 Shareholder, Fowler White Boggs Banker P.A.
- 1992-1999 Associate, Fowler White Gillen Boggs Villareal & Banker P.A.